Rail guide Ergo-System V2
Rail system for manual milling on walls with the A80 manual milling machines..
Based on the first generation, which was only intended for the upper and lower sections of walls when working with the BT method, the new version is now also designed for processing the entire wall.
Assembly is simplified and can be carried out quickly and easily by one person, significantly increasing the square metre output.
The entire weight of the machine is carried by the guide rail and the user simply pushes or pulls the machine – allowing continuous and ergonomic working over long periods of time.
- Room heights: up to max. 3,50 m
- Locking feet: height-adjustable
- Fixing the A80: on indexed swivel head
- System mounting: on standard scaffolding with Ø 50 mm
- System width: 2,19 m – special lengths up to max. 4 m possible
- Weight: 45 kg (without machine)